Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Optimistic?

Hi everyone--

We're so very excited as time is ticking fast! I'm down to my last 4 days of work and then hopefully I'll have some time off before baby arrives.

The ultrasound did not get done last week due to some backups, but will be done tomorrow at 2:15. We'll see the doc at 3:00. Last week, doc estimated the baby to be around 7 lbs. No good. That means that he/she is probably taking after Adam's side of the family. THANKS A LOT! But really, they could be off the mark, so we're (I'm) trying to be optimistic.

Last week, I was dilated 1-2cm still, but about 75% effaced. So, things are progressing. We figure we have between 1-3 weeks left. (or 4...if you are Meg!)

Everything is going well---I've had a cold all weekend, but it is clearing up.
Hope everyone had a great Easter! You were in our thoughts---miss you all!

I'll post tomorrow with more news and maybe a picture.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that the time has gone by so fast for you. I still remember you coming up at my wedding and telling me you were expecting. I just hope that the time goes by quickly for me. I am so sick of being soooo tired. Your in our thoughts and we are praying that all continues to go so well in these last couple of weeks.

Kathy V.