Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Mmmm...pickles...and other salty foods

SO, I think I have my first real cravings...SALT! Delicious. I can understand why the classic "pregnancy and pickles" thing is popular. But, alas, my cravings are not limited to pickles...salty french fries are good too! I'm not into the sweets though---leave the ice cream at the store!

We're doing better on boys names than girls names. Drop us an opinion (if you have one!)...

Darren Seth
Gavin James
Kyle Grant
Derrick
Erik

Kira Ann
Hannah Faith
Alanna Grace
Kari (car-i) Ann
Brianne

I know people are interested in more pictures, but really, I don't look any different yet. I can feel where baby is, but it is not really that visible yet. Maybe a 12 week picture this week if I can squeeze it in between soccer playoffs and volleyball practice!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aunt Bette likes Seth James the best......

Be careful on opinions - everyone will have one including "oh, don't name the baby that name because it reminds me of girl/boy in grade school that I didn't like" (You KNOW you will hear that too, Becky!!!!) :) :) :( :(

Stick to having it be you AND Adam picking names!

Cravings? Pickles? Memories.....yes, those cravings....mine was pickles and ketchup....Oh yeah, dill pickles dipped in ketchup - yummers! Now I like it to this day!

And pot roast was another fav or mine (???) What is that about?

Good luck with the name game!

Rebecca said...

Oh---we just like to hear what others think. We'll still name baby whatever we choose, regardless if people hate the name...they'll get used to it!

We just can't bear to name our baby with the same name as our "challenging" students! NO JUSTIN, ELIAZAR, KARL, KODY, or LUCAS!

Anonymous said...

I know that! And you are right - people will love your little sweetie no matter what.....so are you going with Elmer Kermit? I figured you guys would - cool! I can get the monogramming done sooner than anticipated !!

:) :) :)

Silly Aunt B

Anonymous said...

How about Garrett James?

Hannah Grace

Rebecca said...

We like Hannah Grace too, but both names have the same meaning. Same thing with Darren Grant.

MarkIsces said...

Hmm, Yes I remember it well. Amy rolling over at 1:00 in the morning and asking me to drive to LaCrosse to get her a "Famous Dave's" pulled chicken sandwhich. And lets not for get the trips to Kwik Trip for candy bars. yea....

As for names, I still like:
Riannon Rose

and for a boy
Cecil James

yup, amy shot them both down too. :)