Friday, September 09, 2005

A Wonderful Husband...

I have to take a moment to thank my wonderful, amazing husband.  We are so incredibly lucky to have such a blessing to look forward to.  Adam has been so helpful around the house (he’s dealing with my afternoon naps and random conking out on the couch) and more often than not has made sure we eat a “real” dinner so that I can relax.  I have to say, food tastes GREAT when someone else makes it!

Adam, thanks for being so loving and caring towards me, not just now, but always.  Thank you for being you and for making me laugh so hard I can cry!   Love you tiger!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that you and Adam are so happy! I thought this was one of the cutest things I have read in the past few months! It will be nice to have a husband some day! ~Laura

Anonymous said...

Adam,

Are you planning to comment? We would love to hear from you!!

Love,

G. and G. Farver