Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Oh boy (or girl)! The Dr's appt. is TODAY!

Hello fans of Baby Rosenbaum!

There have been lots of questions about how the doctor's appt. went....well, it is today at 3:00pm. So, I'm sure I will post again tonight!

Good news---the jury deliberated yesterday afternoon and reached a verdict, so Adam is back at school today and able to come to the appointment with me! Yea!

I removed the post that I wrote a few days ago and this is why.... Unfortunately, Tricia and Kevin are no longer expecting...upon doing an ultrasound, the doctors determined that Tricia was having a "chemical pregnancy," which means that her body was acting like she was pregnant but there was no baby. We are thinking of them and praying for them...if you are the type, throw up a prayer for them also.

Hearing this news last night really scares me. I know that in my heart, everything is ok, but I know that Tricia felt that way too. I just continue to put my faith in God that we are producing a healthy baby. What is meant to be, will be.

Updates coming soon....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Becky ~

Great news about Adam!

Of course we will keep your friend in our prayers. How sorry I am to hear of about that. I know first hand the tragedy of losing a precious one. I know how important faith, family and friends were at that point. No doubt we will soon see you post again bringing happy news about them.

And you my dear, will also be in my daily thoughts and prayers. It is only natural that fear would be in your mind but do not let it consume your every pregnant moment. The miracle of life is a delicate miracle. I know first hand how quickly that is true.

I think after today your mind will be more at ease. Hearing that first sound gives you a sense of relief and surety. Know that we are ALL with you in that room in spirit and in your heart. We are ALL experiencing this baby together.

Keep your faith and God bless you, Adam, and little Baby "baum"!