Monday, September 19, 2005

Ha Ha Ha Some People are so FUNNY!

I had an interesting night last night. We had a later dinner, 8:00pm....I was super hungry again at 10:00pm, so I had a granola bar and glass of milk. I actually woke up at 12:00, hungry again....and then at 2:00---yep, you guessed it. Then I had breakfast at 6:00 this morning. It is not even 9:00 yet and I'm hungry already....ugh! (At least I'm not gaining a hundred pounds or anything!)

So, my REALLY funny coworker says, "Maybe its twins. That's usually why people are THAT hungry." HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Don't even go there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA HA HA !!!! My cravings with Chris was Hostess Chocolate Cupcakes and Pizza. I was Hungry all the time.....hmmm...maybe that's what boys do to mommies !!!

Still say you are having a boy - just a sneaky feeling!


This is SOOOOOO MUCH FUN!

Rebecca said...

MMMMMM....Pizza.....