Monday, September 12, 2005

7weeks...

...and all is good!

I'm still tired, although not quite as much. Catnaps help a lot! It seems as though my hormones are balancing out a little---I'm not breaking out as much anymore. Gosh, for a while I thought I was 15 again!

A new development....dizziness. Not a lot, but enough to make me stop and remember to get up a little slower. It feels like a head rush...doesn't make me nauseaous which is great!

Hopefully I can get through the next couple of weeks nausea-free. I've been lucky so far and keeping my fingers crossed.

Next doctor's appt. is Sept. 28---might get to hear the heartbeat!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Skin Care: You might want to try Johnsons Bedtime Bath (not just for babies!). Jergens has a wonderful lotion, Soft Shimmer.

Are you planning to post a gift register? It would be very helpful and fun.

Love, G. and G. Farver

Rebecca said...

Yes, we will register (as soon as we sift through the mass amount of baby products and decide what we need). Probably around Dec.

I'll have to pick up some of that Johnson's bath stuff. Sounds relaxing!
Thanks for the tip!

Anonymous said...

Becky ~

Check with your doctor BEFORE using any soaps or baths in the water....some say it is a huge NO-NO.....also, hot baths are not good as it raises your blood pressure.

BE VERY CAREFUL!