Monday, November 07, 2005

15 weeks...and counting...

Wow! It has been awhile since I have posted...

Baby, Adam and I are doing fine--time seems to be passing too quickly right now. We picked out furniture for baby's room but haven't ordered it yet. We really like it because it doesn't scream, "BABY!" but can be used long after the crib gets packed away! Yikes! That seems like such a long time away!

I've been thinking about a baby's album already and collecting information and pictures to put in it. People say that once a baby is born, they rule the household---well, it seems like baby is ruling our household already! :)

The babe is about 4 inches long now and weighs about 2.5 oz. I didn't realize it, but at this stage, the baby can sense light---if we shine a flashlight at my tummy, the baby most likely would move away from the light. The baby can suck his/her thumb now and has full movements of extremities---I'll have to be paying attention to see if I can start feeling movements soon (16-18 weeks at earliest---for most, 20 weeks)

For me---symptoms are still minor...haven't gained since the last Dr's appt.
My nose is a little stuffed up most of the time--something that has to do with expanded blood vessels...

That's about it for baby news. We are still thinking of names, but have narrowed the boys names down to 3 and the girls...well...um...still working on that. Again, any suggestions are welcome!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Imagine this......we STILL HAVE CHRIS' baby furniture. He wants to keep for this own place someday! So pick something that will last because it went through Chris AND Dave and now beyond!

Baby album's......still making mine for my kids! Although you are better at getting things like that done.....I can't seem to find the time to complete (actually start!). Although I did start one for Dave, I figured I only have 17 years to catch up on as opposed to 23!!!!

15 and counting........ONLY at LEAST 25 MORE! You think things are moving fast now???? WAIT.......the last few weeks go sooooo sloooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

GREAT FUNNY LOVING AUNT BETTE