Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Pep talks...

I gave the little stinker a pep talk this morning on the way to school. We have a doctor's appt. today at 3:45 and I want to make sure baby is on his/her best behavior for the doctor. Last time, the little one scared mommy and doctor when we couldn't find the heartbeat. Maybe he/she just wanted us to see him/her. We ARE visual people and all... ;)

Of course, since I was in the mood for pep talks, I also had to remind my veins to be cooperative today---one more vial of blood to be drawn...(see previous post on last month's fiasco!)

For those of you interested, baby is about the size of a large sweet potato (5.5inches long)---appropriate for the timing! Weighs about 7 oz.
More info to come, I'm sure, after the appointment.

Oh, and HAPPY ENDING OF HURRICANE SEASON!!! (even though there is still one in the Atlantic)...

1 comment:

CarolSue said...

Of COURSE we're interesting in the size of your baby!! Why do you think we're checking here for fabulous updates?! Keep up the good work - I love knowing what's new in your pregnancy.