Sunday, November 13, 2005

Flutterbys...

Ah, what a great feeling! 5:56 Sat. morning I DEFINITELY felt the little one...I love that I can feel the little bambino/a once in awhile! What a cool experience. Right now, it is so slight and only once in awhile that I'm paying close enough attention to feel it...but still...wow!

Adam says that he can't wait until he can feel it too, but he'll have to wait a little while for that one!

My grandma and grandpa Gorr came to visit this weekend, as did my mom. In fact, they are here until Tues. morning. We're having a good time. We took them to EPCOTs Food and Wine Festival on Friday and we went shopping on Sat. (to Babies R' Us!!) and saw Cirque Du Soleil which never ceases to amaze me. Today we went to Downtown Disney. They had an Art Festival going on---fabulous sidewalk artists (they actually created art using pastels on the concrete!). Not sure what tomorrow holds, except our students have their 1st volleyball game of the season so we'll have to be there for that!

Hope you are all doing well!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! Love hearing how you can feel your little one! It is an awesome, mind blowing experience. You stop and think "Wow, this is truly a miracle".

I must admit there were times I thought I had an alien inside or at least a gymnastic olympic gold medalist!

Enjoy these precious moments.

I spoke to G & G yesterday - they are keeping busy and enjoying this time!

Hope to see you soon!

Love, Auntie Bette Boop

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys it' Auntie Jane. I'm SO excited for you and I hear theres talk of moving back and the Vikings won and Laura comes home tomorrow night (Tues) and you felt the baby! Now I ask you, does life get any better than that? I DON'T THINK SO!
Just think, You're growing another human being inside you. Amazing! I can't wait to smell and kiss that baby! Are'nt I weird? Gotta go. Keep us posted. Snow is coming tomorrow.
My Arbonne business is going good!
Love you to pieces,
Auntie Jane

Anonymous said...

yeah!

i must ask...how do you know it was at 0556 sat morning? what were you doing awake at that hour on a saturday?

Rebecca said...

I just wake up at odd times. Usually it is because I am hungry. In addition to the hunger, I guess baby needed to show me that he/she is growing!