Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Misinterpretations Abound!

For the record, I am definitely NOT wishing this pregnancy time away---we're having a lot of fun with it so far!

But, the 94 days left are SCHOOL days...I have no idea how many days until baby comes...you'd have to add in weekends, holidays, spring break, etc. and that is far too much math.

Love you all--love your blogs too! Don't forget to start entering your predictions into the baby pool (link to the left). We're probably going to find out the sex around Christmas...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

NO ! SAY YOU ARE NOT GOING TO FIND OUT !!!!!! That takes all the fun away........I had the opportunities to know but said no. Well, I do not want to know...so please do not post and have any reference to the sex, if possible, should you tell......Or I guess I can just not blog anymore.

I think it will be sad to find out before hand, it's like snooping at christmas and finding out what you are getting.

Oh well...I kinda figured you guys would want to know....most people do want to know. People say then you can ask for what you want gender specific. Technology is great and teh technology is no fun.

Good luck -

Rebecca said...

We're going to have several ultrasounds done around X-mas. Regular, 3D/4D, etc. The ultrasounds will last about an hour so they can do all sorts of measurements. Unless we don't want to look at the ultrasounds during that hour's
tests/measurements....

I disagree that it will take all the fun out. There are so many surprises with pregnancies. Besides, it would be fun to keep this surprise for the 2nd baby.
That way, there will be something VERY special left for that one!

I won't post anything one way or another. I'll just call/email those who want to know. I will not be held responsible for others who slip!

Unknown said...

Becky, you do whatever you and Adam want to do. This is just one of so, so, so many more decisions you'll make for the next 18 or 21 or 75 years... most of which are on much more weighty issues.
It's your baby and your lives. :)

(I already emailed MUCH more but this is For the Blog Record.)

Love!