Thursday, November 17, 2005

16.5 Weeks...


Here's the little bubble of a tummy. It still isn't visible with clothes on, but definitely noticable with a swimsuit or tighter outfit.

Also, Adam let the cat out of the bag at school with his classes, so today and tomorrow we are telling the students. They are really excited--ask a lot of questions... my students are most worried about who's going to take over in May. I tried to assure them that it wouldn't be for long and that I would prepare good stuff for them to do. We'll worry about that in the spring!

Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

CarolSue said...

You know - I hadn't even thought about you telling your students! We've known about you being pregnant for so long, I guess I just assumed that everyone at school did, too! It will be fun to hear the kids take on your pregnancy :) Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

you've got a noticeable pregnant pooch! are you 'feeling' more pregnant now that you are 'looking' more pregnant?

i wrote quite a novel length comment regarding the 'find out the sex' topic. please do read. it took me forever to hunt and peck type!

Rebecca said...

Thanks Peg! Actually, you still can't tell if I have clothes on! We did read your novel about finding out the sex. Thanks for your point of view!