Friday, March 17, 2006

Top 'O The Mornin' To Ya!

Happy St. Patrick's Day! May you all find the pot of gold at the end of your rainbow!

Today is a wonderful day! It is the day that our spring break starts...
It dawned on me this morning that I only have 18 workdays left....(Easter Break, Spring Break, etc) (Adam only has 32 days)
It is 82 degrees here in beautiful, sunny Orlando...
We (still) get in free to SeaWorld (love those teacher perks)...maybe tomorrow!

Baby is a little kicking machine. My ribs are sufficiently bruised, but I'm happy 'cuz baby is getting stronger and closer to being here every day!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Top O' the morning! Spring break already???? WOW~ Chris is on spring break this week and Dave the week we come home from Arizona...not much longer for you, my dear!

I love St. Pat's day, except this year I was at Regionals for Tastefully Simple on Friday and Saturday..............wait til you see the new yummies.............mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmarvelous yummies!

Aunt O'Bette

Anonymous said...

Have a great spring break! You really don't have many work days left, do you? That's good that the baby is moving around so much. You are going to have an active one on your hands! I'm really looking forward to my trip to see you in May. It's not so far away now. Enjoy your week off.

Julie and family (we all send our love)