Friday, March 24, 2006

34.75 Weeks...

Baby is almost 5 lbs. now and measures around 18 inches in length. Organs are fully developed at this point---he/she is just working on putting on some of that baby fat. (1/2 lb. per week).



I'm feeling pretty good---not uncomfortable except when a little foot decides to kick rather hard into my ribs. I am getting more tired again, but not as bad as right away in the 1st trimester.












Swelling hasn't been too bad, occasionally my hands/feet will puff up a little. Of course, it probably doesn't help walking around Animal Kingdom or Sea World all day, but hey, I LOVE getting out into the WARM sunshine and getting some exercise!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! These pictures are soooo cute. I love the one of Adam kissing your belly. Wow, you have really popped out since your last picture. No mistaking that you are pregnant now. I love that stage when strangers make comments to you. You feel so special. I hope you enjoy these last few weeks.

Have a great weekend. It looks so nice and warm there. I'm jealous!

Love, Julie and family

Unknown said...

Ohh, Beckdog, I wish we could see pregnant you in person! The pix are so cute. It's coming so soon! So excited for you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Dear Ones,

OK, absolutely love the pix! They touched me right in my heart! Sooo precious... Can't wait to kiss that little darling. Take care these last few weeks.

Love ya, Mom R.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I almost forgot I know what name I would choose. Dad thought it was great too. Can't say it here because Laura Pora might see it. (Hee Hee) Talk with you tonight.

Hugs and Kisses,

Mom and Dad

Anonymous said...

thank you. thank you. thank you. for posting pictures! you look stunning!

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures! I am so glad to see how well you are doing. And, what an absolutely adorable picture of daddy giving his first (?) kiss to his precious baby!

It NEVER stops to amaze me the whole idea of birth and all its amazing stages along the way.

I know both of you have truly enjoyed each and every stage and step along the way. Thank you for sharing all your precious and private moments with all of us...it has truly made this experience an experience for everyone.

God bless you all each day in your final weeks......I can't wait to get a phone call to say..........."IT's A _______"!!!!!

Love ALL of you!

Aunt Bette, Uncle Art, Chris and Dave