Sunday, June 25, 2006

She Likes It!

Ahhhh....the life of a baby!

All of a sudden, the Nuk is great! (Of course, it has to be THIS Nuk, which they were out of at the store the other day.) Vivian has found that not only does she like to suck on it (as long as her tummy is full), but that if she puts her hand up it stays in her mouth better. She is so coordinated! Of course, sometimes she tries to hold it but doesn't quite get it...but we're workin' on it!

Happy Birthday to Meg and Pat---Hope the Twins/Cubs game was fun. We watched the series on TV.

Not much else is going on. I started Her Highness's scrapbook which has been fun! I was comparing pictures and am amazed at how different she looks already. She has a lot of facial expressions, which are so hard to capture with the digital...but I'm working on it! I think her hair is starting to fall out a little. Adam thinks it will come back in blonde, but I'm hoping for the darker hair still. (I guess most babies have the blonde hair though).

We're getting ready for the Alaska cruise, coming up soon... I have NO IDEA what to pack! The weather will probably be in the mid-sixties to mid-seventies which is pretty chilly for us. We've been in 90 degree weather for 3 months now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the picture! She is really starting to fill out now. Glad to see she is a nukie girl! I am with you about the trip- I have no idea how to pack either. It will be a challenge. Looking forward to seeing all of you again in a couple weeks. I told the kids that I was getting excited for our tip and Audra said "We get to see Vivian!". I thought that was cute. With all there is to see, Vivian will still be the highlight of the trip! Love to all!

Julie, Kreg, Audra, Kurtis & Olivia

Anonymous said...

Can you please send us updates on size clothing she is in...? I think the outfits I bought for her may be getting too little...

Will send your stamps and outfits when I know the sizes... send me an email or blog it!!!

:) Hi from Stefan & Chloe too!