Wednesday, September 27, 2006

More pics....

What's that smell?


Doesn't my new brown knit hat look cute? Thanks grandma and grandpa! It matches my winter coat perfectly!


Laughin' with mom....

Watching football with daddy....with me around, daddy is a lot calmer during the games! Grandma and Grandpa from Minnesota made sure I have a Vikings outfit to cheer on the best team! I'll have to get a little Twins outfit for next summer....I hope mom and dad take me to some games.



When grandma came to visit, she bought me this really fun balloon. Good thing mommy cut my fingernails because I love to grab on to it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the cute pictures! On most I think Vivian looks just like Adam and others- it's like, no, wait- I see Becky too! Any way you look at it, she is just a doll! But of course, good looks run on both sides of the family. I love the one of her and Adam in Vikings attire. I'm happy to know that Adam is more calm during games with Vivian around. What size clothes does she wear now? Anything that she needs?

Love, Auntie Julie

PS Thanks for the nice long message the other night, Becky. I am so happy to hear that you are feeling better!