Wednesday, May 03, 2006

We're off!

Hey everyone! It is about 5:30am in FL and Baby Rosenbaum decided that May 3rd is a fine day for a birthday. (At least we hope baby picked the 3rd and not the 4th!)

Anyways, we're probably going to head to the hospital in an hour or two---we need to stop for gas and stop at school first if possible. We may not leave that soon, but as far as I can tell, things are moving along well! Yippee!

Funny side note: I finally woke Adam up at 5:10....told him no rush, but if he wants to shower/shave etc. then he should get up. So, in a slightly frazzled state of half-sleep/half-awakeness, he goes into the bathroom, puts ON deoderant, then gets in the shower. Poor guy. I think I wanted some company...otherwise he probably could sleep a little longer.

Anyways, updates coming soon! Have a GREAT day! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAHOOOOOOOO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I am sure we will get a phone call soon!

I CAN'T WAIT TO BE A GREAT "GREAT" AUNT TO BABY ROSENBAUM!

PS - I think it's a "hoot" that you took the time to update us before you left! COOL!

Anonymous said...

Today is a great day for a birthday! Can't wait to hear from you. WE ARE SO EXCITED! Wish we could be there. We'll be thinking about you all day.

Love, Julie, Kreg, Audra, Kurtis and Olivia

Anonymous said...

It's 9:12 p.m. in Chicago. I have been thinking about you three all day. I wish I could be there with you but I know in your heart you know we are with you! I wish you were having an easy time but the little stinker will come out when he or she is ready to meet the world!

The miracle of life - what a mind puzzling experience, and yet the outcome is such a beautiful moment. I have been going back and forth with your mom, Becky, pretty much since 7:40 a.m. We just can't wait to hear the news. I told your mom to call anytime during the night because there is no way I am sleeping tonight!!!!

We love you all, and you know 5-4-06 is not such a bad day for a birthday either! Whenever it is will be a great day for a birthday.

God bless you all........love to you all......and hurry little baby Rosenbaum, there is a large amount of people waiting to say hi, and give you hugs, smooches, butterfly kisses, to rock and cradle you and to smell the sweet smell of a new baby! And yes, we ALL know that feeling.

You, little baby, are a precious butterfly waiting to fly...a sign of new life. Soon you will shed your cocoon and be a beautiful butterfly awaiting to experience the world!

Until we meet, sweet little one, God keep you all safe, and may he bless you all......

Love, hugs, kisses from us all ~~~

Uncle Art, Aunt Bette, Chris & Dave