Monday, August 22, 2005

Liars...

Well, it's been a grand total of 5 days since we found out...we're, ok, I'm having a really hard time keeping my mouth shut until we go to the doctor next Monday. It's extremely hard when you talk to mom and mother-in-law...they ask "What's new?" and you respond with, "not much." Such liars we are!
I was reading that husbands don't truly believe that their wife is pregnant until they hear it from a doctor...that must be true, 'cuz Adam keeps asking me, "Are you sure?" and, "Do you FEEL pregnant?" I keep saying, "I THINK I'm sure, but I don't really FEEL pregnant...don't really know what that feels like, yet."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL, Joel was the SAME way, he totally didn't believe it with Lucy. My doc takes those home-preg tests as LAW (apparently there's no such thing as a false positive?) so I never did get a test at the doctor... eventually JG got his mind wrapped around it.