Friday, August 19, 2005

The BIG Decisions in Life

Well, after Adam turned the big 3-0, we decided that the time was right to start a family. So, May, June and July went by....no dice....or so we thought. Anyways, last night I just wasn't feeling quite right. Not bad, just not right. So....I took THE TEST....and received a line, so faint I could barely see it. Well, I'm impatient...might have taken the test too early. SOOO, I go to Target and get a different test. I had every intention of taking it in a few days but since it came in a pack of 3, I decided to give it a go later on in the evening. This one was definitely a plus sign! Wow! Well, it was just a coincidence that I have an appt. with the doctor on Aug. 29, so I guess it will be confirmed.
We're both pretty excited....nothing has really sunk in yet....I'm sure that the rest of the emotions will be following soon!

No comments: