Friday, December 16, 2005

Winter Break is HERE!

Alright! 25 minutes until the kiddos leave and we are officially on winter break! Yesssss!
(Can't tell I'm excited, can ya???)

I decided today that Adam and I need to go through the baby book and make a list of boys' and girls' names that we don't hate. This way, we can narrow down our choices...at least to something we can live with! Boys' names are definitely easier than girls'...maybe it is because there are more "normal" two syllable boys' names!

We're still looking for suggestions on both fronts! We hope to have syllables in the 2-1-3 combination because we think it sounds best.

Does any recently new parent know when we have to get furniture? I'm worried that we will have to order it and it will take a long time.

I can't believe that when we come back from our holiday travels, we only have 4 months left. Yikes! Super fun!

Ok, enough random blogging!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi my darlings.....

I might have sounded a little strong willed on my last response. I just can't believe you could not tell if we are having a grandson or granddaughter!!! Of course you know we love surprises too. I am just a little excited to see you both and talk face to face. Jane and Laura did not want to even read your last e-mail just in case you stated something thrilling. I said if you found out the sex you wanted to tell us in person. You see, they WANT to be surprised.

Glad you are starting Christmas break. Nice chance to regroup and have extra time to spend with family. Lets talk on Wednesday night to finalize your flight and times, etc. One of us is watching Audra, Kurtis and Olivia that night(KPMG dinner)and one of us are driving to the airport to pick you up. Busy Busy!!!

Love ya, MOM

MC said...

Hi Becky,
You don't need to freak out about furniture. If you DID order something and it was LATE, you can always use a bassinett (if you're getting one) for the first few months or a pak-n-play (a lot of them come with a bassinett part). We got our furniture at a SuperTarget and took it home the same day. I totally freaked out about furniture but it just sat there for months on end making me more anxious! In the big picture, it's really pretty minor. Have a great holiday! :-)

Michelle

Unknown said...

Hey Beck --
I have no helpful advice on the furniture front -- we acquired all garage-sale stuff for Lucy. Oh, and here's a nice two-syllable name:
Megan!

Totally kidding. :)

Rebecca said...

Yep...garage sale stuff would definitely be the less expensive route (and it's not like babies are too rough on furniture!)although I'm not sure we'll be able to find them in abundance this time of year! Thanks, Michelle, for the xtra advice... Happy HOlidays!