Monday, July 23, 2007

Lake George

Where do you take a crabby, teething toddler???

LAKE GEORGE!

The water is so super shallow and warm this time of year and the sand is GREAT to play in for hours. In addition to that, there is a fun park with swings. It is a lifesaver on these hot summer days.

The update of the week: still have not sold the house, we're still unemployed, and Adam still has a gazillion classes to take...and his shoulder is still messed up. Erg.

But, it's summer. And the sunshine is AWESOME!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey. I'm not sure if you will remember me, but it's Heather Piotrowski from WSU. I was looking for old friends and came across you guys. It looks like everything is going well for you. Tell everyone who may remember me hi. Feel free to contact me and pass my email along. Heather_piotrowski@hotmail.com

Jara said...

The sunshine is GREAT! and you are blogging. I love it. Today I woke up thinking blog, blog everyone loves to blog to the song of Ren and stimpy's everyone loves a log. You have all got me addictied.
I hope Viv's mouth is feeling well. My sister in law says that the longer the teeth are in the better and at her office mom's call with kids that are over two and don't have more than two or three teeth and the dentists in MN are not concerned at all. If she is getting a bunch at once, be careful for ear infection.