Monday, May 28, 2007

We're here!

I seem to only be posting once a month....this should change now that we're not sick...or packing...

First of all, I should say happy birthday to you, viv! I wrote you a letter for you to read when you get a little older... my oh my, time has flown! You have grown so much this year and daddy and I are just bursting with pride, amazement, joy and LOVE for you! Keep on being the beautiful, intelligent little girl you are! We love you!

We're here in MN, complete with new address and email info. Let me know if you didn't receive it and want it! Viv and I flew here on Sat. Sure beats driving the 26 hours in a car! Adam and his mom should be here tonight...Ron got here with the truck last night---sweet! We've enjoyed staying with Julie and Kreg...Viv has been getting to know her cousins, Audra, Kurtis and Olivia! FUN! I'm sure this summer with be lots of fun as we get reacquainted with the area and with all of our friends and family. We'll even be in driving distance of the Illinois group, so we can jet down for a weekend WAY MORE often!

Hopefully we will see you at Viv's party on June 23rd---more info coming in the mail soon!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Welcome Back! Glad to have you back in MN.

Anonymous said...

Glad you made it safely. Happy to know you are just a few more miles closer to Illinois than being in Florida. Family is so important at any age; I can only hope we can see you all more often !

We certainly are hoping you guys can come down for Dave's graduation! This is a crazy time for me right now....Prom, Graduation, Chris closing and moving all within a week. I am happy and sad, mixed emotions!

Kiss that dear sweet baby as much as you can --- looking back at pictures of my "babies" I cannot believe one is a quarter century already and the other is almost 19! They only stay little for a short time --- enjoy it!

Love you all !